This is a legal agreement between You (“Licensee”) and De Leydsche (“Licensor”). De Leydsche is owner of the websites gosumo-cvtemplate.com and deleydsche.nl and all products offered for sale on these websites.
De Leydsche, Leiden, The Netherlands, CC/KvK no: 56812655
This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital
and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
Last updated: 31 August 2015
- “Licensed Material” means any digital files (cv template) purchased, all design aspects and parts of the design within the digital files. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item, design aspects and parts of the design within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
- The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of
this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership.
Ownership remains with De Leydsche;
- Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed
Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by
De Leydsche in writing;
- Licensee’s rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
- Unauthorized use will results in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to
- Licensee may not rent, sublicense, sell, share assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products. The Licensed Material may only be distributed after editing and for personal job application purpose only.
- Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
- Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
- Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
- Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
- Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
- No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement.
Termination & Revocation
- The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from De Leydsche if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately stop using the Licensed Material; destroy the Licensed Material; and delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical) and promptly confirm same to De Leydsche in writing;
- De Leydsche reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to De Leydsche in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Licensee agrees you will have no claim against us, in respect of any decision to remove the Licensed Material from this site or any decision to suspend or terminate your access to this site or to the Licensed Material (including by way of purchase) through the site.
- De Leydsche warrants to the Licensee that any Licensed Material purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which products of the same kind are commonly supplied. De Leydsche does not make any other promises or warranties about the Licensed Material. Licensee agree that use of this site to access or purchase the Licensed Material is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Digital Product or Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We are not responsible for any damage on hardware, software or loss of data due to downloading the Digital Product, the use of the Digital Product, and/or the use of our website.
- If Licensee or De Leydsche are in breach of the contract for the Digital Product, neither will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except for those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by the Licensee and De Leydsche at the time Licensees order is accepted by us.
- The liability of De Leydsche for losses the Licensee suffers as a result of us breaking a contract for a Licensed Material is strictly limited to the purchase price of the relevant Licensed Material affected.
- De Leydsche does not warrant that using our Licensed Material (cv template) will lead to successful job applications and career opportunities. The use of the Licensed Material (cv template) for job applications and/or career opportunities is personal decision of the Licensee. De Leydsche is not responsible for loss of career opportunities and job opportunities due to the use of the Licensed Material.
- De Leydsche is not responsible for losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss, delayed delivery or damage and which are not foreseeable by the Licensee and De Leydsche including but not limited to: third party loss, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of, damage to or corruption of data, loss of opportunity or goodwill, including loss of career opportunities and job opportunities, indirect or consequential loss of any kind; however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Transfer of rights and obligations does not exclude or limit in any way our liability: for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for any deliberate breaches of these terms by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us relating to the Licensed Material or for any matter for which we cannot exclude, or limit our liability under applicable law.
Note – Content purchased may show personally identifiable information. Do not share or distribute this digital product because doing so is a violation of this license agreement and others may see personally identifiable information.