20 Dec 5 Gift ideas for job seekers
Looking for a motivational gift for a job seeking friend or relative? Here are 5 gift ideas that can give your friend that extra bit of confidence and improve their chances of landing that new job.
1. Skill improvement: Online course. Give your friend the opportunity to improve their skills and their resumes by giving them an online course. Udemy is a great site for online courses, they have a wide selection of skill enhancement courses that you can start immediately. Or you can follow an online course at one of the top universities of the world via Edx.org
2. Job interview must have: Leather portfolio. Always bring something to a job interview to take notes on. Make a professional appearance with a sleek leather portfolio case.
3. Motivational boost: An inspiring book. Biographies can be a great source for valuable lessons and Daymond John’s book the Power of broke is packed with great stories of people succeeding despite coming from a situation unfavorable to succeed. Another great source for business lessons and motivation is Phil Knight’s autobiography Shoe Dog.
4. Maximum access: Linkedin Premium subscription. Get maximum access to job openings, recruiters and company information with a Linkedin premium subscription.
5. First impression boost: CV / Resume template. The cv /resume is often the first impression you make on a job application. It’s the first thing a recruiter looks at after receiving a job application. Stand out from other candidates with a professional cv design.